Our vision is to take care of the natural environment and the people that enable us to bring valued products from our home to the world.
Read our Corporate Social Responsibility Progress Report 2022
Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2022
We are excited to be at the start of our Corporate Social Responsibility journey. Having a formal strategy allows us to put formal targets in place to track and review our progress going forward.
CSR sits at the core of our overarching business strategy.
Care for the natural environment
1. Reduce waste (on-site) to landfill by 35% by 2030
Reducing carbon emissions
1. 25% reduction in C02 emissions (on site) by 2030
Decreasing on-farm environmental impacts
1. Implement 100% of Farm Environmental Plans by 2025
2. Report emissions on all supplier farms by 2022
Care for the social environment
Continuing to support the local community
1. Provide at least one staff volunteer day a year for all staff members by 2025
2. 1% of profit per annum to go directly to the West Coast through community sponsorship from 2025
Caring for our employees
1. All employees achieving an average of 70 training hours annually by 2030
2. Implement an annual safety culture survey and improve year on year
3. All employees to have a personal development plan by 2025
4. Carry out an annual engagement survey with engagement in the top quartile by 2030
5. Externally recognised diversity and inclusion measures in place by 2025